Pittsboro NC Industrial Powder Coating
From Industrial to Manufacturing: The Best Powdercoating for Any Business
Industrial powder coating is the new technology used in different product finishes to replace liquid paints. Equipment powder coating has proven to be more durable than the liquid paints when applied to various machinery and household items. It’s a free-flowing, dry powder that is electrostatically applied and the product is then cured in an oven to create a “skin.” It has proven to be more resilient to extreme weather conditions, chemicals, and moisture.
Benefits of Powder Coating
- Industrial powder coating doesn’t have any solvents, and therefore, it does not release any volatile organic compounds into the atmosphere. It’s environmentally friendly.
- It enables a wide range of specialty effects, which cannot be achieved if companies use the liquid paints.
- Compared to the conventional liquid coating, powder coating produces a much thicker coating without any “sagging.”
- Industrial powder coating has less curing time as compared to the liquid coating
- Powder coated products show fewer appearance differences when horizontally coated surfaces are compared to the vertically coated surfaces.
Powder coating when done by qualified professional provides a high quality finish to your products, and you can attest the unique finishes that this concept brings into manufacturing industry.
Request a free estimate today, and we will give you unmatched powder coating services at very affordable prices. We are a cut above the rest in powder coating in Pittsboro.